We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
Perfect on their own or split up and serve with salad or rice. These kebabs can also be cooked on a BBQ in the summer months.
Angus, Scotland, UK
5 people made this
- 200g chicken meat, cubed
- 100g mixed bell pepper, cubed
- 100g mushrooms, halved
- 3 to 5 sprays cooking oil
- 1 to 2 pinches cracked black pepper
MethodPrep:20min ›Ready in:20min
- Alternating between the three, thread the chicken, peppers and mushrooms onto 4 skewers. Spray with cooking oil and season with black pepper, to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6 and preheat a George Foreman grill to High.
- Cook the kebabs on the grill (just to add a nice colour) for a few minutes on each side. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake the kebabs for 5 to 6 minutes in the preheated oven then turn and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes. The kebabs are done with the chicken is no longer pink in the centre. Remove from the oven and serve.
Recipe author's nutrition calculations: Calories = 239, Carbs = 8.4g, Fat = 1.5g, Protein = 48g.
If using wooden skewers, soak for a few minutes before using. This will prevent the skewer from burning if placed under a grill or on a BBQ.